April 10, 2014 (Scottsdale, AZ)
Angel MedFlight is the world’s leading air ambulance service provider. The way Angel MedFlight operates is unique and sets a new standard for the air medical transport industry. Below are the Top-Five reasons you should choose Angel MedFlight for your patient’s air medical transport.
5. The Best, Highly Trained Medical Crews – Angel MedFlight Flight Nurses and Flight Paramedics undergo extensive training, hold additional certifications and attend continuing education training. They train on a high tech patient simulator called SimMan®3G.
4. Jets!! – Angel MedFlight transports patients on jet aircraft. Unlike brokers, Angel MedFlight utilizes a fleet of medically configured Learjet 35s and 60s. Jets fly higher, above the weather, have longer ranges, are faster and safe. With jets, Angel MedFlight has a Global Reach, transporting patient across the country or around the world.
3. Bedside-to-Bedside® – Angel MedFlight’s medical crew is with your patient for every segment of the entire medical transport, including on the ground and in the air. Bedside-to-Bedside®ensures continuity of care.
2. Safety – ARG/US International awarded Angel MedFlight Worldwide Air Ambulance with its highest honor, the prestigious Platinum Rating. Only the safest, most trustworthy charter operators and aviation companies receive this elite award. Angel MedFlight is committed to safety and is proud to have a perfect safety record.
1. One Touch Promise® – Angel MedFlight employs a team of experts in medicine, aviation, case management and insurance law. One Touch Promise® means that when you pick up the phone and call Angel MedFlight, their highly skilled team goes to work for you. They do all the legwork, coordinate every aspect and handle every detail of the medical flight, including contacting the insurance company, ground ambulance transfer, coordinating schedules with medical facilities and more. Angel MedFlight is an advocate for their patients.
*Angel MedFlight currently utilizes the services of sole and exclusive FAA F.A.R. Part 135 vendors, such as AeroJet Services, LLC (License Number: J7EA116I).